• Sony Xperia Z1

    The best of Sony for the best of you.

  • Acer Aspire S7

    Premium Ultrabook.

  • Apple iOS 7

    The mobile OS from a whole new perspective.

  • Microsoft Surface Pro

    Stellar. Performance.

  • Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

    The only smartphone with 10x optical zoom.


Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sony Vaio T

After switching from Asus to Acer to numerous leading laptop brands, finally, I have brought a new laptop that would replace my old Toshiba Satellite L200: this classy Sony Vaio T series.




For years, I've been looking for a laptop that would meet my standards. I founded some but the problem is that we don't have sufficient money to buy a new one during those times. My old machine's specifications is nothing compared to today's versions. Its system also is slow so I have to look for a replacement. Also, our professor in programming encourages us to bring our own machines or development kits so that we can do our programs in our own phase and convenience. A doctor has a stethoscope, engineers have T-squares, and programmers should have their own personal computers. So I guess this was the perfect time to buy a new one.



This 13.3" laptop with aluminum body, LED display, weighing only 1.6 kg, powered by 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor, 500GB SSD, and operated by Windows 8 64-bit, definitely is quite powerful and suits me. Though this wasn't my first choice when we were in Sony Vaio Centre in Robinsons Place Manila (my first choice was the T series with touch capacity and 14" display), still, this Sony Vaio T is already a high-end machine and it can already accommodate my needs as a programmer, editor, and simply as a student.




This is my second laptop since Grade 6. I'm also proud of this laptop because it's from my refunded tuition fee and my monthly allowance because I'm now a working scholar so technically, it's my own money. I'll surely love this machine and I'll promise to be productive as I can be as a computer student lol of course also for games, movies, watching videos, chatting, social networking yess new device for all of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment